Requirements: Android 5.1 and up
Overview: Castro is information utility for your tablets and smartphones. It shows various diagnostic information about devices.
About this app
Castro is a huge collection of information about your device and a set of tools for monitoring its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real-time!
Large collection of the information
Castro processes and displays a huge amount of information, namely:
• Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
• Battery monitoring;
• Consumption of all kinds of memory;
• Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
• Real-time sensors data with useful graphs;
• Detailed information about device’s cameras;
• Full list of available audio and video codecs;
• Monitoring temperatures of the device.
The most important thing in the “Dashboard”
If you are not interested in too detailed information in a larger volume, you can always use the “Dashboard” window, which collects all the most important information – CPU usage, battery status, network usage, and memory load on the device.
More control with useful tools
• Share your device information using “Data export”;
• Test your display state via “Screen tester”;
• Check the noise around you with “Noise checker”.
Even more features with “Premium”
• Deep interface customization with various colors and themes;
• Configurable home-screen widget, with information about battery, memory, and more;
• Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection speed;
• CPU usage monitor to keep abreast of frequency usage;
• PDF format for information exporting;
• And even more coming soon!
Short Info:Short Info:
● Firebase Analytcis Removed
● Firebase Crashlytics Removed
● Firebase ABT Removed
● Firebase Installations Removed
● Firebase RemoteConfig Removed
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch/Hook/…
● No Additional Component
● Size: 5.2 MB
● Release by Kirlif’
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.
Путин ебаное хуйло. Слава Україні! Героям слава!